Getting Botox is now not a stressful decision to make but finding the right doctor can be a challenge!
Despite the popularity of natural beauty treatments and anti-aging skincare routines, interest in Botox in the US only continues to rise. The injectable is still number one when it comes to minimally invasive procedures and the number doesn’t seem to be dropping right? From softening forehead wrinkles to tightening the jawline, the versatility and minimal downtime of Botox is what’s made the injectable go from unmentionable to regular subject of conversation.
As you likely know by now, botulinum toxin works by paralyzing muscles, thus smoothing out wrinkles and furrows in the skin. But if you’re considering Botox for the first time, you probably have a lot of questions – we got you…
Here are five things we believe you need to know before getting Botox injections!
- When choosing a doctor, choose an expert. Price shouldn’t be the driving reason. Choose a provider who’s injecting all day long and understands how to deliver great results. Also, make sure you have an open discussion about your cosmetic concerns, treatment options, and risks and benefits of Botox.
- make sure they are using real Botox. It’s important that they don’t use anything that isn’t real — you can always ask to see the vial.
- Set up a consultation with your doctor and make sure you have an open discussion about your cosmetic concerns, treatment options, and risks and benefits of Botox.
- Botox provides almost-instant results and while you may experience some swelling and a bit of numbness, you can get on with your day right after your appointment. There might not be any recovery time, but there are some limitations on what you can do right after you leave your Botox appointment so that the injectable doesn’t move or shift from the area where it was administered.
- There’s no right or wrong age to get Botox; it’s a decision that’s ultimately up to you and whether you’re looking to enhance a certain feature or minimize signs of aging.
In Conclusion, Foyé MD and Spa was born from the desire of Foye Ikyaator, MD, to create a singular space where patients could achieve peak health and beauty both inside and out. The result is a one-stop shop where cutting-edge science and flawless service lead patients down the path towards whole body health and aesthetic beauty.
Book for your free consultation here..