At Foye MD and Spa,
we offer the P Shot for Men and OMG Shot for Women
Orgasm Shot for Women (OMG Shot) in Houston, TX
The OMG Shot for Women, or orgasm shot, can help with a variety of issues, such as:
- Decreased libido (sexual drive)
- Dryness from menopause or breast cancer treatment (which results in painful intercourse)
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosis/lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain due to trauma from childbirth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
The procedure utilizes a very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to stimulate rejuvenation in the body. When used on the vagina, it helps relieve women with urinary incontinence or problems with sex.
The woman’s five sex-pleasure problems
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: (is usually, but not always, accompanied by Sexual Desire Disorder.) Women who suffer from this disorder may wish to have sex, but have difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal.
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (low desire/libido): is only counted as a disorder if it is disrupting a woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer from this problem.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: arousal occurs, but it is difficult to achieve orgasm. This affects about 5% of women and can become so frustrating that sex is avoided entirely.
- Dyspareunia: pain during sex, though not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm.
- Genital Mismatch: can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder and to Dyspareunia
Know about the OMG Shot for Women. Procedure Near You
The OMG Shot. utilizes the same PRP (platelet-rich plasma) that procedures such as the Face-lift does. The same way that PRP regenerates the skin of the face, it appears to regenerate healthy vaginal tissue.
A numbing cream will first be applied to the vagina and the arm. Blood will be drawn from the arm in the same way as for a routine blood test. The platelet-rich plasma is isolated from the blood using a centrifuge and a special method. This whole process takes about ten minutes and can be done in the same room as the patient. Once the PRP has been extracted, it is injected into the clitoris and the upper vagina using a very thin needle. These areas are particularly important for sexual response and, because the areas have been numbed, little or no pain is experienced.
Women who have gone through the procedure have reported results including younger, smoother skin of the vulva; stronger and/or more frequent orgasms; greater arousal from clitoral stimulation; increased sexual desire; increased natural lubrication; and decreased pain in those with dyspareunia.
Benefits of getting the P Shot or Priapus Shot for Men in Houston, TX
Male sexual dysfunction tends to present itself in one or more of the following ways:
- Inability to sustain an erection
- Inability to reach orgasm during intercourse (although orgasm may be achieved in other ways)
- Premature ejaculation
- Patients have experienced amazing results after receiving the Priapus Shot (OMG Shot), including:
Instant penis enlargement: approximately 10–20 percent boost in length and girth
A stronger and straighter penis
Increased circulation for stronger, healthier orgasms
Greater sensation and pleasure during sexual intercourse
The OMG Shot in Houston can be used in conjunction with other therapies to boost the effects.
Can be used to treat male impotence resulting from medical conditions such as prostate cancer and Peyronie’s disease.
Since your own bodily fluids are used, there is no risk of an allergic reaction.
There is no pain and no lumpiness
The P Shot Procedure at Foyé MD and Spa in Houston, TX
P Shot therapy at Foyé MD and Spa is an outpatient procedure that involves the following steps:
- First, the penis is prepared with an application of numbing cream
- Like during a blood test, blood is taken from the arm
- The drawn blood is added to a centrifuge that is spun to separate the platelets from the other components. The isolated plasma is transferred to a separate tube where it is now labeled PRP.
- The wound healing response is initiated with several drops of calcium chloride.
- The PRP releases potent growth factors into the calcium chloride solution
- This is when the PRP treatment is transferred to a syringe and injected with a fine needle directly into the penis.
Other Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
Other therapies for erectile dysfunction include hormone replacement therapy in form of testosterone replacement and prescription medication such as Viagra after full medical evaluation by nurse practitioner or physician.