Have you already tried all the magic creams and serums to get rid of the aging lines, pigmentation of your face? If yes, then Microneedling can be the right choice for you. It is an invasive treatment in which a dermatologist creates tiny punctures inside the skin using several micro-fine needles. This makes products possible to penetrate deeper into the skin so these can work more effectively. So, before trying Micro-needling specialist Houston, you should know these things about it.
Have a look at:
1. Schedule a meeting with a consultation to see whether you are the right candidate for micro-needling or not: Several types are skins are present there, so it becomes difficult for a professional to decide whether a particular skin treatment is right for you or not. Make sure you meet the consultation and ask all the questions that you have in your mind before you think micro-needling is the right choice for you.
2. Microneedling can be different with a different type of derma rolling: Usually, in most of the micro-needling processes, derma rollers contain super-tiny needles that are almost of 0.3 mm in size and the width of the needles range from 0.5mm to 2mm. To maintain a glowing result, you will be called by a dermatologist over and over again for appointments. Apart from that, how deep the penetration is can affect the results. A right dermatologist will find it out that which procedure is the right choice for you.
3. The procedure is beneficial for both the individuals to treat wrinkles and to treat those with acne: Do you know Microneedling is a procedure that can be used to treat both the age lines as well as acne present on your skin? It can help make you look younger than you are. It is a process that helps get rid of bacteria that cause acne so you will feel fresh.
4. You will get instant results after having the Microneedling process: Though instantly, you might feel redness on your skin after some time, you will feel a glowing complexion to your skin. To enhance the results, you will be called monthly for the process.
5. There are some post-treatment things to remember: Things such as you need to keep your skin hydrated after the post-treatment. Moisturizers and spritzing hydrating water sprays follow the treatment to keep your skin moisturized as per the dermatologist tell you. You should also skip applying harsh products to your skin so you can be healed soon after post-treatment.
6. It’s a painless procedure: Microneedling is generally a painless procedure, while you will feel slight sensitivity around the bridge and hairline of the nose. Besides, your physician will slather a numb cream or use local anesthesia on your face to minimize any uncomfortable sensations.
The Bottom Line
Microneedling is an effective and fairly painless procedure that offers a ton of benefits. It is done by trained professionals, plastic surgeons, and aestheticians. This is a minimally invasive procedure and is considered safe.
Get your Microneedling done at Foye MD and Spa and observe effective results with minimal to no downtime. We offer our services from Monday to Saturday and open late on Thursday with our Happy Hour offer of 50% on Microneedling.